- Program: (BA.) Business Administration
- Degree Awarded: BA.
- Duration: 4 Years
- Faculty: KNUST School of Business
- Academic Department: SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Entry Requirement:
Credits in THREE (3) Core Subjects, (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), plus credits in THREE (3) Elective Subjects in Business, General Arts or Science.
NB: Applicants with background other than Business are to apply with an aggregate of at least (7)
A’ LEVEL APPLICANTS
FIVE (5) credits at the O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics, plus THREE (3) A’ Level or equivalent passes in General Arts, Business or Science.
NB: Applicants with background other than Business are to apply with an aggregate of at least (5)
Applicants must be 25 years at the time of submitting the application.
FIVE (5) credits in ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics
WASSCE/SSSCE credits in THREE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science) plus THREE (3) Elective Subjects in Business, General Arts or Science.
Short-listed applicants may take an Entrance Examination and pass an interview.
- College Of Engineering
- College Of Architecture And Planning
- College of Science
- College of Agric & Natural Resources
- College of Health Sciences
- College Of Arts and Social Sciences
- KNUST Library Home Page
- KNUST Staff Mail
- KNUST Student Email
- KNUST Open Educational Resource
- The Energy Center, KNUST
- Kumasi Center For Collaborative Research
- KNUST Staff Webspace
- Admissions Home Page
- KNUST Online Repository
- KNUST Online Course Registration
- KNUST Alumni
- International Students
- Distance Learning
- Cut Off Points (2012/13 Undergrad. Entry)
- Online Admissions System
- KNUST E-Learner
- KNUST eResearch Repository