Pls click the appropriate link and download or view the supplementary Exams Time-Table for the 2011 exams
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for College of Science Undergraduate Programmes
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for College of Science Postgraduate Programmes
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for the Faculty of Agriculture
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for College of Architecture and Planning
- Supplementary Exams Timetable for Faculty of Art
- Supplementary Timetable Exams for Institute of Distance Learning (IDL)
Candidates are being reminded that they should please, ensure that:
1. They have their ID, Examination cards, REGISTRATION SLIPS and REGISTRATION RECEIPTS, without which they would not be allowed in.
2. They do not bring into the Exam. room, any bags, hats, books, notes, programmable calculators etc. These are prohibited materials.
3. They bring their own erasers, pens, pencils, rulers, scientific calculators etc instead of disturbing others by requesting for these items.
4. They should not bring mobile phones into the Examination room under whatever circumstances.
5. They do not communicate with other candidates while in the Examination room apart from the invigilator.
6. No EXCUSES will be tolerated
7. All programmable calculators and mobile phones will be confiscated and given to the Deputy Registrar Academic if brought into the Examination room.
On the 1st of October, 2010, Professor William Otoo Ellis was appointed as Vice Chancellor for a four year term to steer the affairs of this great institution by the Council of this University. He was inducted into office on the 2nd of October, 2010 and swore the oath of service and was formally outdoored to the University Community and to the rest of the general public.