- How to Discover and to Assure My Quality
- Intellectual Property In Academic Research And Collaborations
- Intellectual Property Policy for KNUST -Draft Document
- KNUST as a System
- Protecting and Registering Your Intellectual Property
- Quality Assurance Policy For KNUST
- Understanding International Quality Management Standards
On the 1st of October, 2010, Professor William Otoo Ellis was appointed as Vice Chancellor for a four year term to steer the affairs of this great institution by the Council of this University. He was inducted into office on the 2nd of October, 2010 and swore the oath of service and was formally outdoored to the University Community and to the rest of the general public.